The Prodigal Daughter Course – $220.00 Text books can be up to 122.00 more.
Description of Class
This 6 week immersion class teaches life management planning skills for women from a holistic perspective in order to instill universal principles that can be transfered from home to work environment or to starting one’s own micro-business. Students will be expected to journal and participate in the multi-dimensional immersion process of the curriculum. It is called the Prodigal Daughter Course, because the class emphasizes that no matter what your situation, you can learn these skills and principles while getting your life back on track .
Save The Date!
In this course you will :
- Learn Basic Life Management Planning Skills and Acquire Basic Bookkeeping Tools for Your Home
- Have Access to Low Cost Financial and/or Psycho-Social counseling by Trained, and Licensed Providers
- Walk Away With The Tools To Manage Your Life and Finances, Guaranteed.
- Participate in a Small, Intimate Group – Course is Limited to 7 – 10 persons
- Registration for Spring 2012 Classes will Begin in March, 2012 for Utica, New York. For Clients of the Family Place, the class begins the 23rd of April, 2012.
- For the General Public, these classes will begin the 25 April, 2012. Both classes will be taught through the Family Place, a department of the Family Nurturing Center, Inc, In; Utica New York.
- Registration for Fall, 2012 classes will being in July 2012, and and classes will begin in September 2012, in Manhattan, Queens, and Utica.
About the Instructor